Saturday 8 December 2012

{Festive Lace}

{Festive Lace} ASOS red lace dress perfect for Christmas parties on petiteplayground.blogspot.com

I love browsing through ASOS every so often - it is where I can buy high waisted tapered pants that fit with no alterations needed (thank you to whoever came up with the Petite range!). Though I have never bought a dress from ASOS, the vibrant colour and full skirt of this lace dress caught my eyes. I caved in since I don't have a lacy dress or a red dress and I really wanted one for Christmas. Thankfully, Petite AU 4 fit me perfectly, though the waist was quite snug. The cut-out back and three layers of tulle add character to the dress and are so fun to play around with! At around $55 (after online codes), this is a great affordable option for those Christmas/New year's parties!

{Festive Lace} ASOS red lace dress perfect for Christmas parties on petiteplayground.blogspot.com
{Festive Lace} ASOS red lace dress perfect for Christmas parties on petiteplayground.blogspot.com
{Festive Lace} ASOS red lace dress perfect for Christmas parties on petiteplayground.blogspot.com{Festive Lace} ASOS red lace dress perfect for Christmas parties on petiteplayground.blogspot.com


Outfit
DressAsos Lace Dress with Cut Out Back (here)
Accessories: Wittner heels, Temt bracelets

Thank you so much for reading!

:)

What gems have you bought from ASOS?

2 comments:

  1. that dress is so beautiful!it suits you perfectly : )
    xx
    nastybrownies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! My first red dress and it took some time to get used to the loud colour but I love wearing it :)

      Delete